Builder Virtual Tours Help Page
- You must be logged in to use manager.
- Depending on how you are logged in you will get different options.
- Your name and company show on bottom.
- You can sort by User with menu.
- You can click on colors to sort by...
Orange - Tours that are "Not Searchable" on main site search engine but viewable.
Green - Tours that are "Live" on main site.
Purple - Tours that have been recently entered into the main system and are still "Pending " , but have not been accepted yet and are not viewable.
Blue - Tour of home that have been "Sold." These are viewable, but there is a note on tour that says sold. These are also not searchable on the main site search engine.
Pink - These Tours are "Disabled" and are not searchable and not viewable.
- You can sort by tour number, help desk number, Address, MLS, User number, Contact number, or Date Created.
Add a tour
- Use Menu options to find and add a tour.
- Using the "Smart Search" you can search all tour numbers, tour titles, citys, states, names, mls numbers, help desk numbers, and plan names using a "smart" algorithm.
Example: Searching "street" will return anything with the word street.
Example: Searching "210" will return anything with either a tour number, address, mls, title, etc. --> Whatever has the number 210 in it.
- Or you can force a specific search using specific keys...
Example: Searching "$2815" will only search help desk tickets for the number 2815.
Example: Searching "^ks" will only search return tours in Kansas.
Example: Searching "&rus" will only search contact names for names that have "rus" in the name including names like Russel, Russ, etc.
- # - Tour Number
- = - Title
- $ - Help Desk Ticket Number
- * - MLS
- ! - User Name
- Contact Name (Agent)
- ^ - State (use 2 digits, ie KS, MO, etc)
- @ - City
- + - Community
- % - Builder
- ~ - Home Plan
- Numbering System
- Default Image
- Standard Virtual Tours